Etherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....to dance ...to move in such a way that your body and soul are in complete synchronicity with any, and all available music, whether heard by human ears, elf ears, or dog eared books, or ..... .....

Go down

....to dance ...to move in such a way that your body and soul are in complete synchronicity with any, and all available music, whether heard by human ears, elf ears, or dog eared books, or ..... ..... Empty ....to dance ...to move in such a way that your body and soul are in complete synchronicity with any, and all available music, whether heard by human ears, elf ears, or dog eared books, or ..... .....

Post  montyp1 Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 pm

....just a work in progress at the moment....
I need to 'flesh out' this concept a little ...and then there might have to be a lot of visits to Mr. Amigo's Library of Sound, that literally hangs on his wall at home, and we might have to have practice dance lessons (at his place too), and .......I have to stop for a while, I'm getting overwhelmed ...
oh, and lastly ....we'll need to put a new, sub-woofer in Monty's ute, with some big fat wires to the back up batteries ....
...and lastly plus one ...we'll have to make out 'dance card' sheets ... remember them, I just do .... that's a worry ...
and then we could set up some stage plans .... and start figuring out how we're going to drag ourselves back to our sleeping point after we fall, exhausted off the dance-floor ...or maybe we can just position sleeping bags in a big circle, and sleep round the fire ....
Ahh, the smell of freshly cooked pan-cakes as we wake, and the crackle of wood and the glow of embers, and the pots of jam and cream .....but, hang on ...this post was about the dance ...what happened ....

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum