Etherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit ....

2 posters

Go down

themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit .... Empty themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit ....

Post  montyp1 Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 am

Hi all, just thought I'd tell you to beware ....many posts are a-coming ....and in preperation, go find those dancin' shoes you so loved to wear .....
'tootls for now' ....montyp1

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit .... Empty blog2.30.0708.21.08 ...lots of topics to come before fri. meeting so read quicker

Post  montyp1 Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm

where-oh-where-do-I-start ....
the recent visit to the Angliss hospital could be a significant point, when the Earth (gravel road/rock/hard) and I met in an embrace that had nothing to do with me enjoying it ....so now three physio. visits and much pain later I'm wondering why?
Of course to slow me down, how silly of me, and as usual all this writing paper appeared (thanks 'gigi') and the discussion ebbed and flowed and ideas appeared and were written, and then names of valleys were corrected and more concepts came into being ....and now I feel we're really close ...to a viable launch platform
sorry if this is not more straightforward and 'dot-pointed', but at this stage (and we are at a stage) I want more discussion, ..and in the absence of readable words by others I'll 'jump in' ....
(aside ...what's really annoying is my training at school, in being a 'gramma-nut', and the b....keyboard won't guide my two typing fingers onto the write keys properly ...)
so ...please let me introduce to you (apologies to the 'fab four') some new topics ...see separate posts on
Etherion Community: Financial Structure
ramblings from a close friend of mine, I've let him use my CB call sign (low-flying-pilot), but lfp1's views are all his own, and you may need to be sitting when you read them ....
A Story from montyp1 ...about the very first visit I made in May 08, and the effect it had, ...your comments appreciated ...
A Welcome Ceremony. with fire and light, and words and chants, and hopes and dreams, and face masks and themes, ....
and more after dinner

montyp1

Back to top Go down

themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit .... Empty Hi Montyp1

Post  gigi Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:41 am

I can see you are feeling better, I hope you are!!!!
Are you working really hard on those dreams and plans?
I am, and hope to see you at the meeting on Friday.
Till then,

Gigi

gigi

Back to top Go down

themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit .... Empty thoughts on last night's meeting ........

Post  montyp1 Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 am

Good morning Mr. Amigo, and how did you sleep ...
Did your eyelids close softly
Whilst you counted those sheep .....
....Hi also to Gigi that wonderful lassy
Who shares a great link with all that is .....sassy...
...Its monty again and I've been up past four
So tired was I then, I bashed into the door
Then off did I go, and then tried to sleep
....'that bugger amigo, had chased off the sheep
so there I did lie and I said to myself
get up and try bashing your head on the shelf.....OOOOOwwww, OOOOWWW........

We need more meetings like that,
I'm still feelin' th' ENERGY
...lift off is a comin'...
.....your comments soon, pretty please,
....montyp1-over-n-out...
PS ...started the new drawing for the rentable houses ....damn it they're nice ...but simple, you know me ...K.I.S.S.

Last edited by montyp1 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

montyp1

Back to top Go down

themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit .... Empty ..words, spanish ones, from a friend so I can write to 'memateamigo'

Post  montyp1 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:20 pm

..a list .....
adios ...from 'a dios' = 'to God' ...hey, that's good

montyp1

Back to top Go down

themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit .... Empty Re: themontyp1blogsite ...all members must wear dark glasses, and quests, well, .....start with a full painters plastic bodysuit ....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down