Etherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Julie (Im an intersted Newbie!)

3 posters

Go down

Hi from Julie (Im an intersted Newbie!) Empty Hi from Julie (Im an intersted Newbie!)

Post  talkingdreams Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 am

Hello people,
I just want to introduce myself,. Ive been browsing tha net & came accross Etherion Intentional community & would like to no more & be involved.
I am single 51 years old woman with 14 yo daughter living in a tiny town Central Vic.
I have been drawn to intentional community for quite a few years. Lived at Kookaburra Park Eco Village for bout 4 years.
I just got back from Confest which was fantastic! Been going to Confest for bout 15 years off & on.
Please tell me tha first steps I need to take to be a part of Etherion.
thanks!

Very Happy

talkingdreams

Back to top Go down

Hi from Julie (Im an intersted Newbie!) Empty To The Newbie!

Post  gneo Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:53 am

Hello Julie, Thanks for your enquiry. See http://www.magpiehouse.com.au/EcoVillage.htm for greater detail. Call us on 02 6779 4578 at the property, or 03 9752 5838 later this month, or send an email to gneo@yogaplex.com.au, leave all your contact details so we can get in touch. Cheers, George

gneo

Back to top Go down

Hi from Julie (Im an intersted Newbie!) Empty Re your post in jan 09

Post  montyp1 Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:01 am

Hi Julie, I'm Paul (montyp1) and would love to hear about your dreams for being involved with the Etherion eco-village, please send us more, cheers ..... ('nkeepdreamin' ...)

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

Hi from Julie (Im an intersted Newbie!) Empty Re: Hi from Julie (Im an intersted Newbie!)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum