Etherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08

4 posters

Go down

Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08 Empty Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08

Post  gigi Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:14 pm

SODC meeting of 22/July/08

Agenda items:

1.- PaulM ; Interim design for Apartment block.
Paul has half completed a design for 6 apartment style residential units within a large community space with Central Hall/meeting rooms/shower and toilets block and storage area. A second design for a Hay Shed (future Fire Depot) will be located close by.
This will be finished over the week-end for lodgment by August 1st.

2.- Replies from George:
George has supplied maps and distances within Open Valley from the visit he and Christine made in early July, and this will allow the Community Hall to be located near the dam on the north west side of the Farm House.

3a.- Forum infrastructure:
MichelleS and PaulG have set up this forum (www.etherion.omgforum.net) and you should have received notification of this address via an e-mail from MichelleS (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!)
3b.- MichelleS (username ‘admin’) will be available 2 mornings per week, Monday/Tuesday from 9-11am for technical advice and general questions.
PaulG (username ‘comrade’) will be available as a back up to MichelleS two nights per week, times to be advised.
3c.- Gilda and Juan Carlos (user names: ‘gigi’ and ‘amigo’ ) have offered to be available 2 times per week , Mondays 9-11am and Tuesdays 12-3pm for office related questions.
(For example if you want a post made because you cannot get to a computer, phone through a request and they will post it on your behalf, or if you want a members’ contact details, or any other issue please call to 03 9735 3839)
There is a message service available if the phone line is in use.
3d.- Option to use this forum as a ‘real time chat room’ ; if members log on together (for example while we are having this meeting, other members could be logged on receiving our posts and making their own comments) they must refresh the page every time they make a post.
If there are problems with this please contact MichelleS (‘admin’).
3e.- List of members’ usernames (so far):
• MichelleS admin
• PaulG comrade
• GeorgeN gneo
• PaulM montyp
• GildaO gigi
• JuanG amigo

4.- Interim timelines for Council applications:

a) August 1st (code C/A1); Community Hall with 6 apartments and Hay Shed, with proposed environmental impact statement/guidelines sheet prepared by gigi and amigo.
b) September 30th (code P/A1); Private house application by gigi and amigo.
c) December 1st (code P/A2); Private house application (for Munchkin Hall) by montyp.

5.- Important note:
Guests reading these posts can make comments but only through a member of Etherion Eco-Village. We encourage you to contact a member you know and ask them to post your comments, ....... OR, BECOME A MEMBER YOURSELF!!!

(This is your SODC committee signing off and going to bed!!!!!!!!!!, SWEET DREAMS, ……. OF ETHERION!!!!)

gigi

Back to top Go down

Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08 Empty Real time chat is available here

Post  Admin Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:58 am

Hello Etherion

This is Michelle (Admin) just letting you know that I have upgraded this forum to have realtime chat.

Realtime chat will be available on this forum when we have realgroup meetings so that those people who cant make the meetings can log into the Chat-Box and communicate with realgroup meeting delegations.

It important that you register with this Etherion forum so that you can log onto realtime chat.

I will keep you posted with the date and times of realgroup meetings.

Stay tuned to: www.etherion.omgforum.net for more updates....
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://etherion.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08 Empty committee report

Post  Smurfette Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:52 pm

I read it popasmurf/GNeo and now I know how to use it thanks to montyp. What does everyone else think? montyp will give a surprise to the next person who logs in (scary!!!!!)

Smurfette

Back to top Go down

Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08 Empty Message for Gigi (users names so far)

Post  Smurfette Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:54 am

I have been forgotten as a member already. It didn't take long, just a few short weeks.
C Neofitou Smurfette

Smurfette

Back to top Go down

Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08 Empty to a little smurfette ....

Post  montyp1 Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:12 pm

...sorry lil' smurfette, ...I must be tired, or just not awake, but I can't see what you've just posted ...can't understand it?
ol'montyovernout...ancheers,MontyPaul

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08 Empty Re: Report of SODC meeting 22/07/08

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down