Etherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etherion Vision Statement

5 posters

Go down

Etherion Vision Statement Empty Etherion Vision Statement

Post  jane Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:24 pm

HEllO everyone. The vision statement.. for review and input, will shortly be available....

Etherion is the name and way of our community. Etherion has characteristics of the heavenly, where our soul life, social experiences and ecology reflect the goodness of love, creation, simplicity and balance. We’ll live on top of a mountain, in light and air, amongst forests and gorges, water holes and stars. We’ll create freedom to live according to who we truly are in our hearts and freedom from those things that limit us. And with these, our community is designed. This is our dream…to create a place where we all live in our dreams.

Spirituality
Realising our selves and our relationships with each other and our earth lies at the heart of our intention. Balance and harmony will be created by the soulful living of each person. The love and energy created by our spiritual lives will bring about joy and harmony, humbleness, purity and giving. These values drive our choices and actions. Our souls growth is individual as well as communal as we share our life experiences. Meditations, yogic living, holistic living and ceremonies are all part of the spiritual practices offered for our growth. Commitment to learning about and experiencing our souls paths live at the core of our efforts. We believe in creation, possibilities and at times impossibilities, and work with our creator to achieve them.

Community
Our community has been created for all ages, children to elders. Love for each other through family and friendship is our achievement. We are self-governing therefore the communal life we aim to create is one of peace, appreciation, fun, action and accepting. We are a gift community, whereby if someone is in need, their needs are met. Exchange occurs on many levels, each being a gift of love from one to another. As a group, we work together to realise our dreams and the dreams of our creator for us and our earth. When we work, people offer their skills, talents and interests to further the creation of the community. These gifts are offered in many ways, including the teaching of life skills, wisdom of the elders, innovations and inventions, practical projects, artistic expressions, story telling and celebrations. Owning our truths, our communication and our commitment lead us to a living space of effectiveness and efficiency. A peace forum to resolve conflict, lead by our wisest is offered to those who wish it.

Ecology
Living in harmony with our earth brings a way of being which is sacred and healthy. Nourishing and supporting her requires gift energy too. To nourish the soils, keep water ways clean, encourage the presence of wildlife, waste minimally, enhancing the forest, requires us to live in certain ways. Our homes will be built from the earth or recycled items, our energy will be created by us, our water systems will be recycled, our foods whole and organic and grown by us, and pool cars will provide us with transport in and out of town.

Aesthetics
Being a community of young to elder, of diverse talents and interests, of various spiritual paths, our village will be reflective of all we give and want. We will build a village of cluster homes according to the dictation of the land. We will create the facilities to meet our dreams. To date these include a community centre with a kitchen and stage for our entertainment and visitors, a school for our children, information technology services for communications and sacred spaces for our ceremonies. The arts hold great value for many of us; live theatre, live music, dancing, slow food, costumes, sewing, writing, gardening, painting and decorating, are some of the ways which we’ll share ourselves and have fun. This picture is not complete… as it is missing your dreams!

So write to us, soon, often, with gusto and passion……

jane

Back to top Go down

Etherion Vision Statement Empty a reply... to a magnificent picture of words ......

Post  montyp1 Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

.normally I can write, and write, and (shut up Monty) ..but all I can say now is ....fan ...bloody ...tastic effort !!!
...and I'm full of envy, but letting it gooooo....tootlzankeepostin' ... MontyPaul

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

Etherion Vision Statement Empty Re: Etherion Vision Statement

Post  comrade Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Jane, your Vision Statement is wonderful and so very eloquently stated. I think this is the sort of stuff we should be showing prospective members. I personally have one very small, and minor issue with it..

"We believe in creation, possibilities and at times impossibilities, and work with our creator to achieve them."

That sounds very theistic, and I'm not much of a theist. Embarassed

That aside, thank you very much for this wonderful post.

comrade

Back to top Go down

Etherion Vision Statement Empty Oh my god, Jane fantastic!!

Post  Admin Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:25 pm

sunny cheers

Jane I cant find the words to express my gratitude for such a affluent, articulate and heartfelt vision statement.

To me the vision statement you wrote clearly discribes that attributes where building in the Etherion community, you have set it out well by Classifying the characteristics appropriately.

Well done

And get busy with your book, trust that you are gifted and people do want what you have to say bom

light n love

admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://etherion.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dawning_horizon Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:35 am

Arrrgh! I love this!! Very Happy Wink

Just emailed Gneo, we'll see how things go... you folk sound incredible.

dawning_horizon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down