Etherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What we do not like for this Community

4 posters

Go down

What we do not like for this Community Empty What we do not like for this Community

Post  gigi Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:28 am

We have until Tuesday 5/8/08 to post our responses on what we do not like for our Community. Please answer as soon as possible.
Gigi.

gigi

Back to top Go down

What we do not like for this Community Empty We we do not like

Post  gigi Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:37 am

I do not like drunk people .
I do not like fighting.
I do not want to harm the earth.
I do not like gossipping.
I do not like dishonesty.
I do not like politics within the community.

gigi

Back to top Go down

What we do not like for this Community Empty What you resists persists ....

Post  Admin Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:36 pm

According to the law of attraction that:

What you focus on you create, so if you focus on what you dont want - you are not pushing it away you are just focusing on what you dont want and imagening it in your mind, it will manifest.

If you focus on what you do want all your thoughts are imaging what you do want and so it manifests.

So I will put all my energies into what I do want and what I don't want will not fit in with that, OK!

I always create in my life and live with:-
Fresh clean air and water.
Fertile earth and lush gardens
Open minded, flexible understanding people.
Laughter and humor
Singing and dancing
Good wholesome food
Warm inviting home
People who understand we are not just the body
Nature loving people
People who understand we are a human being not a human doing
being = stillness= peaceful attitude
Sharing with tenderness
Lay down and rest without guilt
We would stay and respond and expand and include and allow and forgive and
enjoy and evolve and discern and inquire and accept and admit and divulge and
open and reach out and speak up
Be propelled by passion
Amused by difference
We'd all be heard we'd all feel seen
Release and disarm and stand up and feel safe

Hugs
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://etherion.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

What we do not like for this Community Empty I agree about focus ...

Post  montyp1 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi all posters, we need more posters an, we're not gunna stick these posters on the wall, well sort of I guess ........
I agree (trying to get more serious now) that what we focus on will come into our world and so maybe the process is that
first you see what you want
(like the wishing we did on the whiteboard on Fri.)
...and from what I remember there was some SERIOUS wishing going down, lots of words ...
and from wishing and visualizing comes a picture that has things in it, and things out of it ...
so it's the 'out of' that we have to talk about, without talking about them ....yeah, that's it, 'Claytons Out-of's', like the ones we ....not goin' there
.........so if I wish for energy, 'cause that's what I see is needed, well maybe it'll come
it has to come, to rise up and make us believe we can do this....
for instance, I went to a meeting at Warrandyte of the Bunjil Group, and (without going into it all), they have a lot of 'cloudiness,
vagueness, and unplanned directions ...... (in my opinion),
....what does that mean for us, well I've said it before and I'll say it again, we need to let our energy out.....
for me that means I need to focus, and so I'm going to get a typist I know to start churning words out
(they're there in my head but I can't get 'em onto the screen quick enough)
and then I'll finish these drawings ....
......like today, ten minutes from work, I saw the buildings, saw all the shapes
and the ways to combine the panels, and half, and quarter panels in
all sorts of combinations and permutations (love that word ...google it, and watch your world expand), so
I just pulled over on the side of the road and sat with the 'flashers on' and drew...that's when you draw, but did it a while ago
(sorry, couldn't resist a little funniness, or is it funnyness, or maybe fun-knee-ness, or maybe ....)
gunnagosotootlsall, montyp

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

What we do not like for this Community Empty Re: What we do not like for this Community

Post  comrade Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 pm

I hear what Admin has to say about ‘what you resist, persists’, but I think we really do need to consider the things that people find undesirable within this community, and list them. I think it’s the only way we’re able to create some sort of commonly agreed upon benchmark for people who want to join the community, yet we must guard against being overly rigid, inflexible and intolerant.

I agree with gigi’s list, but I would word the last point (“I do not like politics within the community”) a little differently. Instead I would take ‘politics’ to mean people that desire to play endless power games, or attempt to take the community in a direction that is self serving and not in everyone’s best interests, for whatever reason.

Smile

comrade

Back to top Go down

What we do not like for this Community Empty stuff's gettin' posted ...mmmmmm ...

Post  montyp1 Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:47 pm

...we all need to focus on the sort of advances we can make if we pool our energy ....the 'vision statement' that Jane has posted
stirs so much up in me as I read it, and makes me believe we can do this ...and I will find the time to have drawings done by the time we meet on Fri 15.0808...
and then we can maybe add ideas to these too !!! ....imoffncheerstoall ...MontyPaul

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

What we do not like for this Community Empty Re: What we do not like for this Community

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down