Etherion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I would like to see in our community

4 posters

Go down

What I would like to see in our community Empty What I would like to see in our community

Post  Smurfette Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 am

Hi Everyone,

I desire for peace, happiness, joy, forgiveness, respect, trust, truthfullness, sharing, caring, and most of all unconditional love. This is to be given freely and recieved gaciously.
I desire people to give of themselves without thougt of return.
I desire the land to be functional, practical and beautiful to the eye, servicing everyones desire for food, income and relaxation.
I desire everyone working together for themselves and everyone else with joy and satisfaction.
I desire all who are living on Etherion to be contented in the direction they chose for their future.
I desire all animals to be treated with love, understanding, and gentleness, but most of all respect.
I desire that animals be treated as part of the Etherion family.
I desire that all plants are treated the same as animals, and when picked for food, graciously thanking them for giving their life so that we may live.
I desire that we treat mother earth with the respect that she deserves, remembering that everyday is mothers day.
I desire that people respect other peoples privacy, always asking permision to enter other peoples homes, asking permission to borrow any item and always returning the item to the owner without passing it onto someone else.
I desire pets to be allowed to live with us. Pets are gentle, loving beings and always give unconditional love.
I believe pets should be restrained when needed, and if someone doesn't like dogs or cats, to respect that persons wishes and keep the animal away.
I desire only what is good and beautiful for all who live, eat, breath and work in Etherion.
I deisire us to be the Etherion Family, no longer separate, but toghether as God meant us to be.
I desire God to resonate in every step.

With Great Love
Smurfette

Last edited by Smurfette on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Smurfette

Back to top Go down

What I would like to see in our community Empty Re: What I would like to see in our community

Post  gigi Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Good !
It is exactly what I want for our community-family. Just a big family, with their individualities and personalities, but nobody dominating the community.
I love you all!

Gigi.

gigi

Back to top Go down

What I would like to see in our community Empty ....I see you little smurfette ......

Post  montyp1 Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:41 am

..thank you little smurfette ....and I only include that adjective to give perspective ...'cause I'm a big 'water buffalo' and I have to be
careful so's not to tread on little feet ...now I see your vision, an' it's great .!!!

montyp1

Location : between Monbulk, Melbourne / Vic. and Guyra / N.S.W.

Back to top Go down

What I would like to see in our community Empty Re: What I would like to see in our community

Post  comrade Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:30 pm

That's a very sweet personal vision smurfette. I resonate well with it. sunny

comrade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down